Friday, February 22, 2008

Puddle Jumper Shoes

I was flipping through my complimentary copy of Parents magazine today and saw an ad for these little shoes. The pharmacy that I used to work for was one of the first to carry these sweet little shoes and now they're popping up in magazines. I used to order directly from the owner, Carrie. Good for her! She stumbled across this business venture when she was adopting her daughter in China. If I remember correctly, she is a single mom as well. Well, the girl shoes keep getting cuter and cuter, still love those polka dots. I do wish they still had the cute oxfords for boys that they used to have. These were my favorite of their current line.

1 comment:

Liz said...

We LOVE puddle jumpers: I used to get them at Babinski's Baby in Foothill Village. Those were the days . . .