Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ectoplasm Slime

"W" needed little favors for his pre-school class on Friday. We are making slime for all the kids.
1 teaspoon soluble fiber (metamucil)
1 C water
food coloring (optional)
glow paint (optional)
ointment jars from your local independent pharmacy

1. Pour the water and fiber into a large microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave the ectoplasm on high power for 3 minutes.
3. Stir the ectoplasm. Return it to the microwave and heat it for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir the ectoplasm and check it's consistency.
5. Add food coloring or glow paint.
6. Store in sealed baggie or jar to prevent dehydration.

1 comment:

Marie S. said...

I know this is random, but I am looking for the backstory on the painting called reflections by Carol P. Harding, the only thing I can find when I google it is your website. Do you mind sending me the story if you remember it, I would like to use it in a lesson on Sunday for the young women. My email is schullybabe AT yahoo DOT com.