Monday, November 16, 2009

Wish List Meme


1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
a. camera lens'
b. how-to classes
c. clothes!
d. time :)
e. socks

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My sister knit me a Floozy Sweater when I was pregnant with ET. I love it and I still wear it all the time.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
It may be easier to answer "what handmade gift haven't I always wanted to tackle?" I am interested in silversmithing as of late, anybody know where I can learn?

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Wow, that's hard. I always asked for furniture even when I was real young. Gossip bench, cedar chest, sleigh bed, how could I choose?

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
They are a bit young to express too much, but "W" is into dinosaurs and cars and ET is into being mobile. I am definitely the one that is more excited to look at the toy catalogs. I can't decide, there is going to be some major narrowing down.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
cocktail shrimp (for breakfast @ Grandma's Christmas morning)

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
jewelry, handknit anything, still working out details and besides they're surprises

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I don't really have one. Keep thinking Four Christmases looks funny.

9. Favorite holiday song?
Winter Wonderland

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
All of the traditions, Christmas PJ's, Family Feasts, Stockings, etc.

No comments: