Friday, July 11, 2008

Little Black Sambo

I love, love, love this book. It was one of my favorites when I was a kid and was thrilled when they started publishing it again a few years back. It's about a little indian boy who comes across a tiger that takes his fine clothes. He turns the tiger to butter to get them back. I already have a larger version, but this is part of a Wee Series. I bought this one because it has all of the original illustrations. I bought mine in Bountiful at All Tucked In.

1 comment:

Mike and Me said...

oh my gosh Phoebe, I know that was so crazy, but I swear to you I had absolutly no idea you had little black sambo! I am jealous and can't believe out of all the books in the world we both picked that as a favorite. A little politcaly incorrect perhaps, but so funny.