Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Utah Olympic Park

July 9 is PBTB's 30th birthday. I think I will take him to the Utah Olympic Park. I am not so into anything that causes my teeth to chatter with fear. So, I will use the excuse that I need to take pictures while he rides the bobsled, alpine slide, and zipline by himself. I think he will love it. He always likes to try and guess what he is getting or where I am taking him. Too bad he thinks blogging is such a waste of time and maybe he would have a pretty good chance this year :)
BTW I thought the prices were very decent and they also have an awesome camp for kids 9-14, 10 olympic sports in 4 days, sounds like fun.



2 comments:

crazy walter 7 said...

That sounds awesome. I will have to take my family up there this summer for some fun. Jims 40th birthday is July 10th. THanks for all your seraching and blogging that helps us out. Its not a waste of your time.

Stacey said...

July 9 is my husbands 31st birthday also! Hope you guys have a great day!