Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cultural Hall

Most of you have probably seen these pieces at Deseret Book or other LDS store. I haven't bought one because I wanted to make sure that I really liked them and it wasn't just a phase. I still really like them. Cultural Hall has now branched out of Deseret Book and has a schedule of trunk shows at various Costcos between now and Christmas. Another reason I hadn't bought one yet is cost, but they are less than half of what they were at DB and half of what they are on their website. I usually prefer the panorama, but I like that you can personalize this one with whatever words you like. I have the schedule of which Costcos they will be at on which dates, e-mail me if you are interested.

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

i want to know when they will be in centerville if they haven't been already

Blockbuster Parking Here said...

Could you please forward me the email. I did purchase the Logan one for me, but now I want to get one for my mom and dad. Thanks. Lana
hondavan at cableone dot net

Amanda said...

I was going through old posts..am I to late? Please email me.