Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Simpli Jessi

These have to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen, seriously. A bit of an investment, but totally worth it if you consider the time involved and the quality. So refreshing to find a doll suitable for a boy. (Yes, there are girl ones too)
And with the most adorable stories......

Andy is a park ranger in Oregon. He protects wildlife and nature on a daily basis. Andy drives a yellow jeep that has no doors, and plays the bongo drum in a band called "Bare Feet". Andy loves Popsicles and thunderstorms.
Juan was born in a tiny village in Mexico. The town was situated quite nicely on the Pacific Ocean...where Juan learned, at a very young age, to be a fisherman. Juan can play a wicked harmonica and on Saturdays he teaches salsa dancing

Felix is a technology junkie. He even writes rap songs about how much he loves technology. Felix likes to shovel snow and jump on his trampoline. When he has days off from work, Felix will sometimes roller skate at the local park.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Check out Williams and Sanoma for a new machine that will make babyfood! Plus a $20.00 babyfood cookbook! I would've e-mailed it to you, but I don't have your e-mail. Thought you might want to feature it on here. It looks amazing! Even I want one and I don't have kids! But I always wanted to make my own baby food if I did!