Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Travel Zoo

I am kind of a Travel Zoo junkie. I like to read their weekly Top 20 e-mails. They have really good deals. The first year we tried them out, PBTB and I went to Hawaii for 4 days for about $800 and that included room and air. I think that air usually costs more than that. I am usually planning Spring Break right about now. We like to keep it somewhere pretty close. We've been to Lake Havasu a couple of times, Flaming Gorge, Lake Powell, St. George, usually somewhere with a lake. This year I'm thinking Bear Lake. I'm a little torn, "warmer than here" is usually a must, but we might make an exception.

Anywhoo, there were some notable deals this week. (Bahamas, including air, for $259? Sounds good to me.) For something local, they included a discount to "Walking with Dinosars" next week.

I'll try to add images later, when Blogger isn't being pissy.

No comments: