Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lemon Cookies

Sorry for my absence. I've been partying it up in Seattle, selling my leftover yarn at a yard/bake sale. In which I was introduced to some delectable little cookies which I obtained the recipe for via this e-mail sent by my sis.


Kelli,Thank you so much for the cookies. Several people have enjoyed them, but none more than my sister. She told me that I had to email you and ask you for the recipe, and then she told me again, and then she reminded me three times, and then she threatened me. I would really appreciate it if you could share the recipe with us (you know, so I can live to see my children grow up :) Thanks again! Duchess
one box lemon cake mix (or any other flavor too)
mix in 1/3 cup oil
two eggs

mix together, roll a spoon size serving into a ball, bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.

So easy and always a hit :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I will making these...soon! Thanks for sharing.

Megan said...

Did you really refrain from eating those cookies all the way home so that you could photograph them? You are deranged. (and I obviously love you way more than I should!)