Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Homeaway.com

I used to be a vacationrentals.com fan, but I have since been won over by homeaway.com. If you are ever traveling somewhere that you need to rent two hotel rooms, just remember it is almost always cheaper to rent a vacation home and a lot more comfortable. Look at this beautiful place we are staying in Portland next weekend. ($150 a night, 3 bedroom, 2 bath) It's a 1908 Craftsman home, hmmmm, my house is a 1910 Craftsman. I must have a thing.


Ooooh, claw foot tub :)

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

That home looks GORGEOUS! You are lucky! Maybe I will find a cute one in Spain - it's my new goal to go there as a family in two years. OR maybe we should try Hawaii first?

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh my mouth is watering to take in the place. Can hardly wait.
Will you check out what is available in St George for Turkey week?