Friday, September 12, 2008

Moochie's Meatballs

PBTB is on a quest to find the best Philly Cheese Steak sandwich that he has ever eaten. I was reading a group on Facebook one day and found a very high recommendation for Moochie's. It was on my top ten list of places to go in the near future.
We went to the Utah State Fair last night and low and behold, Moochie's has a place at the fairgrounds.
I had fried raviolis, they were very yummy. PBTB is considering the Philly Cheese Steak as a top contender, but wants to visit the actual restaurant to be certain.
I really want to try one of their meatballs sandwiches.
(I know, I know, the pictures I find are really lame and I should go take my own.)

2 comments:

Sara said...

There was a place when I lived in Hunting Beach called Philly Grille, it was so good. Sometimes I wake up thinking about it. Perhaps you could post his list of contenders, I'm interested.

Oh, and there's a new deli where I live that specializes in cheese steak, maybe I'll have to try it out and report back.

And, that is all.

Megan said...

OUr friend from Philly who used to be a butcher made us an official Philly Steak and Cheese. It was nasty. I don't know why you would ruin a perfectly good steak and a perfectly good sandwich by putting fake cheese on it. And this coming from a person who can't even eat cheese. Almond cheese is better than that orange cheese sauce stuff.
Anyway, I hope PBTB finds some great un-official PS&C sandwiches.