Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maternity @ Old Navy

I have a really hard time purchasing maternity clothes, hard to justify. If I do buy them, it's dresses or hoodies for some reason. Ok, it's hoodies all the time for me, I would prefer to live in them. My washing machine ruined my favorite hoodie the other day. The public pool ruined my favorite swimming suit. I am in the mood for some new clothes, pregnant or not. I LUV the bright, vibrant colors of these two maternity dresses. The only thing that would be better about that hoodie is if it came in white. My very favorite.........the umbrella, bring on the rain. (I don't have to worry about that fitting)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really very hard to find perfect maternity clothes.!! Well, I too got my maternity clothes from Old Navy.