Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home Show Daily

PBTB has been desperately trying to convince me to build a house. He is so adamant, I don't know how much longer until I cave. I love my home and have grown very attached to it over the past 6 1/2 years, it's just not in a great location (busy streets, unkempt yards). On the other hand, leading him on allows me an excuse to go places like Home Show Daily. They are new in Utah, no salesmen sounds great. I don't know.....new houses don't have the character that old houses have.

2 comments:

Megan said...

WHAT!
I LOVE your house.
But, if you want to build a house in say, Washington, I'd get behind that.

The Yarn Queen said...

No Washington houses. We like our space down here.
Princess went to the Home Show the other day. Interesting, lots of kitchen stuff. I think the yearly Home Show is more exciting, but the new one does have benefits and ideas.