Saturday, April 12, 2008

Letterboxing/Tulip Festival

My favorite new hobby is letterboxing. I think this is the coolest thing ever invented. Click here to learn more. I discovered this new hobby while reading Chef Messy's website last summer. Today is our first time going out this year, I can't wait. I think we will try the Jordan River Trail or Old Mill of Salt Lake. They both have multiple boxes. I thought the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point might be fun to stop at as well. Yay!, Spring is finally here!

3 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

Can hardly wait to hear about your letterbox day.

The Yarn Queen said...

I think I'm caught up now...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Heather said...

we love letterboxing too. Hey, maybe you can plant a letter box at the Tulip Festival? Think you could find a good spot?