Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Steve & Barry's

My sis-in-law keeps asking me "Have you been to Steve & Barry's?" Being out of the loop like most new mothers in oblivion are, I give a puzzled look. Then, while browsing Good Things Utah today, there it is again, spotlighted on Chic on a Shoestring. Everything under $20?, sounds like my kind of place. They claim "premium apparel at impossibly low prices". This should be at the top of my "to-do" list. This weekend, everything is $8.98 or less, definitely worth checking out. I thought some of Amanda Bine's items were pretty cute. Sarah Jessica Parker also has her own line.


Steve and Barry’s
5546 So. Van Winkle Expressway
Murray, UT
277.2004

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have more luck than I did there. It was a mad house, 1 hour wait for a dressing room, just as long to pay. Plus there were no sizes left. I was highly disappointed. I'd like a report after you visit.
Thank you very much.

Phoebe said...

That's disappointing, I think it just moved down on my to-do list. Maybe I'll wait until it's not so crazy.

lindsay Roscoe said...

It is allways busy but I have been 3x and it was never that busy. They have cute tees I haven't really checked out the mens department nad they don't have nething for little ones really but alot I mean ALOT of girl stuff. I ahve gotten some cute shirts there and my mom LOVES IT!