Monday, April 21, 2008

J Crew Josie Dress

I love J. Crew's Spring Whites. If I didn't have to be practical all of the time, I think my whole wardrobe would be some form of white. My favorite sweater is white. My favorite hoodie is white. My favorite pants that I never wear are also white. My favorite skirt that I rarely wear is white. I love this dress, it's on sale, does that mean I should buy it, even though it's still $50? (Sorry about all of the dresses lately. I really need a new dress. Once I actually buy one, I will stop looking for them.)

2 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

Very cute, buy it and dye it light yellow that will match baby barf and pee pee. Then you will be able to wear it.

Anonymous said...

Buy the dress. It's difficult to find a dress nowadays that doesn't require a cardigan.