Friday, May 16, 2008

Banana Hands

I have extremely dry skin. My hands look like they belong to someone twice my age. When I started using Burt's Bees Banana Hand Creme, the wrinkles softened immensely. (The Marshmallow Vanishing Creme is great for smile lines too, but that's another day.) One problem, the price, it's $8.00 for 2 oz., needless to say it doesn't last long. This stuff is really thick, so I put it on at night before I go to bed. Oh, the smell is awesome.



Enter Bath and Body Works Look Ma, New Hands!. So, I like this stuff almost as well. It doesn't hold a candle to the thickness, but it seems to work almost as well. But still, $18.50 for 5 oz., keep in mind everyone usually gets things on sale at Bath and Body Works. So, if I get it for free with a coupon or half off, or whatever, a lot better deal, right? Except, who wants to have to pay so much attention? Again, great scent.

OK, so here is what I'm looking for, a lovely combination of the two.......great scent (nothing flowery), thick enough to last through the night, decent price, decent size......anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: