Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moby Wrap

Ok, since I did the Mod Mum Sling yesterday, I had to do the Moby Wrap today. The Duchess raves about her Moby Wrap or the Mommy Ride, as she puts it. I tried it out and it is equally as comfy. There are advantages to both. The Moby is cheaper, but I think that the Sling is a little cooler to wear in hot Utah weather. Too bad the babies can't talk to put in their two cents. (PS, you don't have to wear the baby on your back like that, JH mostly rides face forward.)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I've bought a pouch, made pouches, and made wraps. I find the pouch the easiest to take with me on trips - not as much wrapping - and I agree it's cooler in hot weather. I feel the wrap is more secure and offers more versatility in carry styles. I also like using the polar fleece wrap I made in the winter. I put my baby in a hat and warm clothes - no coat - wrap her in the wrap, pop on a hat, tuck her feet and hands in the wrap and off we go. We are both quite toasty the whole time. The pouch is more compact to tote but I can wear the wrap for a longer time.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Cute pictures. Thanks for the links!

Amanda said...

Whenever I see people wearing those they always look there is way more fabric involved then I want to deal with. People love them though.