Thursday, May 29, 2008

International Peace Gardens

The first time I learned of the International Peace Gardens was when I had my bridal photos taken there. It is kind of a diamond in the rough (aka; in the middle of the ghetto). I always think that this would be the perfect place for a picnic. The landscape is beautiful. I think it's probably the best manicured garden in the valley, at least right up there with Red Butte, except it's free. It's also slightly adequate for older kids to learn about different cultures. Maybe I will take "W" there this afternoon after his 9 mo checkup.......that's if it stops raining.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I still remember your bridals. You looked flawless, as you did on your wedding day. Nice to know about the Peace Gardens.

Stacee Maree said...

I haven't been there since we lived in SLC and we moved before it bloomed. THanks for reminding that they are there. W pics were really cute too