Thursday, May 8, 2008

NPS Store

I have a dirty little secret, I mean literally dirty. I like to visit the NPS Store (freight & salvage recovery), it's pretty disgusting. I nick-named it Ghetto Fabulous. However, I just discovered that they have a website. This will be much easier on the senses, the smell is unbearable at times. I don't know how people can stomach to buy groceries there. There are some good, some bad things about the site. No pictures, so you really have to know what you're looking for, except for their e-bay store. (I also like that you can pick items up if you win on e-bay) They do tell you the day received. You can search by keyword or department. You can also ask them to e-mail you if they receive something in particular. You can find anything from garden bathtubs to high end clothing and shoes.

2 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

Yes there is something seriously wrong with you. I haven't pinpointed the exact cause but will continue to work on a cause and effect analysis

Sara said...

Everyone I know goes to NPS, even my husband. I've never been there.