Thursday, August 14, 2008

China Star

Sorry to any, non-locals out there for the abundance of local posts, but I don't have any rhyme or reason to what I post about, it's really just random. On that note, here's another restaurant comin' at ya.
I daresay the China Star in Bountiful has the best chinese food I have ever eaten. It's family friendly, which usually means wallet friendly, too. PBTB and I go there quite often. It is so fresh and delicious. They are experts at your basics.....ham fried rice, s&s chicken, but they also have specials that are to die for, portabella mushroom beef.

PS...this is not a real picture of their sign, but that's pretty cool that I found a photo of a commercial sign to match my post.

2 comments:

Esther said...

My brother had his wedding luncheon here. It was delicious! When Josh and I move to West Bountiful we should go to dinner there.

Sara said...

I can't wait to try it. Thanks.