Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Viva Baby

Why do you have to live in London to get cool bedroom sets like this? I guess it doesn't matter to me. I just solicit PBTB to build whatever it is that I want. I know, I'm horrible. He loves me anyways. I'm searching for something that "W" won't get sick of in a couple of years, something that I could design a room around.
Even though I am next to devastated about the sale of our home. I am excited about decorating the new one.
Yes, yes, they have girl room ideas too. They are really cute, too.


3 comments:

Esther said...

Those beds are awesome!

Megan said...

I love the tree house one. Could do without the elk head, but otherwise, super cute!

Amanda said...

They really do have the cutest stuff here. I found a room design I want for Millie from a French Company and if we were staying it would be MINE. I hope to find something half as good in Utah. Let me know if you come across a new find.