Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Counter

PBTB, "W", and I had a much needed date last night. We ate dinner at The Counter. There were good things and bad things about it. The pluses, the fries were some of my favorite to date, "W" really liked it, definitely a fun dining experience. Some things to know before you go, order the smallest of the burgers, even if you're really hungry. (the smallest was even a little thick for me) Don't go if you're wanting a typical hamburger. These burgers are the ipitome of specialty. Don't expect it to be inexpensive because you're in a burger joint. Other than that, it really was a fun experience and lots of tasty options.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I made the girl scout cookies tonight. Thanks for the recipe. Look for the total story on my blog tomorrow. They are time consuming and messy to make. Hopefully they will be worth it. They look good though!