Wednesday, March 4, 2009

H & M

A guilt trip for the Duchess. Last time I was in Seattle she promised to take me to what she described as the latest & greatest Old Navy type, as in inexpensive, but very cute.....H & M. We didn't get a chance to go and it hasn't left my mind since. I hope we get one soon, I'm dying to go. Until then, I'll just hope that they start an online store. I am holding out for some jeans until post-pregnancy, which will apparently be sooner rather than later. Maybe by then? Oooh, just noticed one in Vegas.....I'm thinking road trip. (sorry about that lame little pic, it couldn't be helped.)

2 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

I am meeting my BF in Vegas in April and H&M is one of the places I am most looking forward to. I also have never been but have heard it is the greatest!

happy mom said...

what you are pregnant? Wow! so funny I found your blog from the blog linked to might be baby wright. and here I am I found you. How did I not know that you were pregnant? wow! well congrats and if I am mistaken I am sure you will correct me.

I love H&M I went in NYC and I too wish they had an online store, and yes I did notice there is one in vegas, I hope I get to see it someday. well I hope things are good for you. take care,