Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Soothie Feeding System

I've been agonizing over what type of bottles to buy for the new baby, since "W" had the non-BPA free Avents. I didn't want to replace them with the updated Avents because I've had to throw away so many of them that started leaking. It seems everyone has a different opinion on which bottles transition easily from breastfeeding, plus I wondered if they were too easy (he didn't have to work hard enough). I was also considering Breastflow, Milkbank, and the Nuby Natural Touch. Anyone tried these Soothies? The Yarn Queen picked some up for me, so I guess I will try them first.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

OH MY GOSH I love soothie. Not only did cora latch on to the binkie immediatly at the hospital she loved the bottles too. They are big enough that you can use your hand to clean them and the nipples are tuffer than tuf. I haven't had to replace any, except the one the dog chewed off. I wish they had been around when Cait and Daws were babies