Friday, June 6, 2008

Body Shop Double Intensity Mascara

I don't know about you, but I hate wasting money trying to find a good mascara, or any makeup for that matter. As far as I'm concerned, you get what you pay for. I was hooked on Lancome Definicils, but I haven't been as happy with it as of late (drying out faster than it used to). And if you're going to pay $23.50 for mascara, it better last a year, which is what it used to do. My mom bought me this Double Instensity Mascara to try. I would have thought the conditioner was just a gimmick, but I really like it. It's $18.00, still steep, but we'll see how long it lasts. My only complaint is that sometimes the tip can seem a little short when your getting your inside lashes. (Sorry, I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but you would think The Body Shop would have a better looking website. It took me a minute to discover the products all the way at the bottom of the page.)

1 comment:

crazy walter 7 said...

I have discovered The Body Shop at Home. They are great. Good prices and they bring the party and products to your home to try.