Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn

In case you didn't know, Buy Local First week starts at the end of this month. I think we should all get a jump start on it. Contrary to popular belief, you can get better deals if you buy local and a substantially larger portion of the money you spend stays in your community. For Example, today I pre-ordered a copy of Breaking Dawn at Latter Day Book. It was 40% off :) at $13.79, which is cheaper than you can buy it on B&N Online for $14.94 and I didn't have to pay for shipping. It comes out August 2. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Well, if you are going buy such fluff I guess it's at least good that you are buying it locally.

The Yarn Queen said...

LOL, the Duchess does not approve of reading fiction. She likes reading baby books and cook books.

Sara said...

I love reading cookbooks! Funny.