Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Human Skull in the Attic

Ok, so this blog is supposed to be things that I think are cool. Now, I don't necessarily think this is cool, more like creepy, but I KNOW THESE PEOPLE......I'VE BEEN TO THEIR HOUSE. They live a few blocks away, but still. It's been the "talk of the town" all day. Rumor has it that a mean old dentist used to live there and that they had to remove an incinerator from their house when they bought it 8 years ago. Read the story and see the actual skull, (eye, hair, & skin intact) here.

4 comments:

lizwagz said...

my hubby was in the area yesterday when the news hellicopters were over the house. I just wonder where they will find the rest of the body...

Megan said...

oh, that is super duper creepy!

Sara said...

seriously, that's pretty crazy.

Stacee Maree said...

WOW thanks for sharing. THat is super creepy, and kindof cool too.