Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WhitePages.Com

Sorry about the absence of a bolt yesterday. I procrastinated earlier in the day and ran into a neighbor emergency in the later part of the day which ended up running pretty late.
I will do two today to make up for it.

I have found myself using this website a lot lately for those unrecognized numbers that show up on your cell phone periodically. They have a reverse lookup tab and it's free. A few websites charge $4.95 a year. You can also reverse lookup addresses which might come in handy sometime.

2 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

how edo you know all this stuff? That is handy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive review Princess P! We have a bunch of smart folks here that are working hard to make it the best place to find & connect - so glad to hear you had some successes recently. Look for more in the coming months ;)

OT: I have an 8-month old myself & I loved some of the pictures of "W" you've captured from the Int'l Peace Gardens, nice work!