Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best of State

I was driving on I-15 today and noticed a billboard announcing that the Best of State nominations are due before March 15. I visited the website and learned that it has been extended until March 31. I didn't know that anyone could make nominations. This is a little blurb from their website on what they're about:
"The Best of State Awards were created to recognize outstanding individuals, organizations and businesses in Utah. By recognizing excellence in our community and sharing examples of success and triumph in so many worthy endeavors, we hope we will all be inspired to reach a little higher, to try a little harder, and to work a little longer for our dreams and goals."

So, if you want to be a part of something that makes Utah a little bit happier, go nominate someone/someplace.

3 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

I've seen that billboard. Who should we nominate?

Bugs said...

It seemed pretty obvious that Princess P was only thinking of herself ;) But I think she really would be a great nominee!

Phoebe said...

I don't think "outstanding" or "excellence" fit into my list of descriptives, but thanks anyway. I really like the "Your Heart Out" blog and I know a lot of people do.