Saturday, March 22, 2008

Down East Basics

I discovered a super cute store today in the Southtown Mall, Down East Basics. Now, don't roll your eyes if they have been around forever, I haven't been to the mall in ages. I wanted an easter dress, but all they had in anything was L-XXL. I am not sure what that was about. I did happen to buy a very cute hoodie. The tops are priced about average, but the dress prices are soooo low, no wonder they didn't have any sizes left.

I would have bought this dress if I would have found my size.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hello, I have been buying shirts from them for ages.

Phoebe said...

Yes, but I don't know that it is the same one. They never had a storefront or dresses for that matter before.

The Yarn Queen said...

Don't you two know about telephones.