Thursday, March 13, 2008

PSA Essentials

I've always wanted one of these. I have a very early recollection of a distinct desire the first time I saw an embosser. I am not sure where the attraction stems from, but it's definitely on my must have list. I think I could even settle for this stamp that kind of has the same feel for less money. I got a cute little flyer in the mail from expressionery.com. They have some really cute things, but the stamps and embossers are what really caught my eye.

2 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh we must be related, I have always wanted an embosser also. Just because I thought it would be so cool to imprint my papers and books, bills and stuff. I other item that i have always been fasinated with are seals and sealing wax.

Phoebe said...

Real Simple magazine thinks these are cool too. They are highlighted in the shopping section of April issue. I noticed you can get 30% with the discount code RS-APR.