Monday, March 24, 2008

Collapsible Serving Bowl

What's with me and the home parties lately? So, my mother-in-law had a Pampered Chef party a little over a week ago. I am not one for Pampered Chef items, or so I thought. As they were demonstrating their products, I realized that I already had most of the stuff, and I've never even been to a pampered chef party, weird. They must make great gifts. I did buy one item that I thought was very cool, a collapsible serving bowl. These collapsible things are all over the place, Williams Sonoma has them, Target, Avon, and of course Martha's "Cooks Tools" have them in Macy's. But, this thing is 8 quarts, nice size, haven't seen any that big. I needed a new bowl for popcorn and salads and such and I really loved that this wouldn't take up a whole lot of space. It also doubles as a chip and dip when it's in it's collapsed state.

1 comment:

The Yarn Queen said...

Hmmm I just might borrow that bowl to check it out or at least have you bring something for dinner. Pretty Cool..