Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cadbury Eggs

It's the Cadbury Creme Egg Vs. Cadbury Mini Eggs at my house. PBTB and I each have our favorite must have for the Easter season. I swear I am the only person who likes Cadbury Creme Eggs. They must be an acquired taste, I never liked them as a kid. I like to eat the middle out of the shell and throw most of the chocolate away. PBTB loves any candy coated chocolate, Kissables, M&M's, but especially Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Fun Facts about our favorite Cadbury Eggs:

The first Cadbury shop was established by John Cadbury in Birmingham, England.

1923 Cadbury introduces CADBURY CRÈME EGG.

1993 Hershey airs the CADBURY "Clucking Bunny" campaign.

The most famous Cadbury product is the CADBURY CRÈME EGG available only during the Easter season.







8 comments:

Megan said...

Well, at least you have good design taste. Those "creme" eggs make me gag.

Phoebe said...

LOL, PBTB says "ditto"

Melanie said...

I love both of them...but the creme eggs are one of my favorites. :)

Anonymous said...

I wait all year long for Cadbury mini eggs, I like to put them in my pancakes.

Katie said...

mmmmmm... creme eggs... so far I've been able to resist but I know that soon they will jump into my shopping cart :)

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Mmmm - those sound so yummy. Yay for easter :)

Anonymous said...

I personally like the mini's but the cream is extra sweet for those days that you just need a little sweetness if your life.

The Yarn Queen said...

They are the grossest things I have encountered. I agree with the Duchess they make me gag, just thinking about them.